Welcome to my blog, I hope you like all of the goodies that I post here! To place an order, just e-mail me at Goodiesbypound@aol.com!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Holidays Are Coming!

Why Should You Slave Away in the Kitchen Making Goodies When I Can Do It For You?

Are You Having a Halloween Party?
I do molded chocolates in Halloween shapes, chocolate lollipops, chocolate covered apples, caramel covered apples, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, cookies, and cupcakes!

Are You Ready for Thanksgiving?
Let me make your pies! I make great pumpkin pies, pecan pies, apple pies, apple caramel crunch pies, sweet potato pies, and a wide assortment of other pies!

Planning a Sweet Christmas?
I can make your holiday cookies: Swedish sugar cookies, jam thumbprints, peanut blossoms, chocolate cherry star cookies, snickerdoodles, molasses crinkles, linzer (raspberry or apricot filling), chocolate sandwich cookies (cream or peanut butter filling) and many more! Christmas is also a great time for gingerbread, peanut brittle, and holiday-themed molded chocolates!

Want something you don’t see? Ask me about special orders and gift packaging! Don't rush around during the holiday season - we can deliver everything straight to your door!

No comments:

Post a Comment