Welcome to my blog, I hope you like all of the goodies that I post here! To place an order, just e-mail me at Goodiesbypound@aol.com!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Chocolates!


In addition to making some of the best cookies you've ever tasted, I make fantastic handmade chocolates. For the holidays I make all kinds of festive shapes, including:


Christmas Trees!

Snowmen!

Snowflakes!

Happy Snowman Faces!
All of my chocolates are handmade to order. You can get all of one design, or mix and match! You can get them as chocolate lollipops (like the ones in the picture, or just as decorated chocolates. These are great for holiday parties and stocking stuffers. Order some today!

1 comment:

  1. My mom used to make these kinds of treats when I was growing up. We always loved them. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete