Welcome to my blog, I hope you like all of the goodies that I post here! To place an order, just e-mail me at Goodiesbypound@aol.com!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Come to Friday Night Live in Purcellville for Some Goodies!

My Homemade Peanut Brittle: $6 for a half-pound or $10 for a pound. Perfect for holiday parties, to give as a gift, or just for a snack!

I'll be at 194 North 21st Street in Purcellville (that's next to Magnolia's) from 6:00-9:00 PM tomorrow, Friday the 5th of November. There will be live music, several stores will be having specials, and best of all, you can get samples of some of the goodies I bake! Come by and try some. I guarantee you will want to place an order

Gingerbread mini muffins ($10 a dozen) are great for samples. I also make full-size gingerbread muffins ($3 each or $30 per dozen), gingerbread mini-loaves ($3 each or $30 per dozen), and full sized gingerbread loaves ($16 each)

Or how about some pumpkin mini muffins? ($10 a dozen). They are great for autumn celebrations! I also make full-size pumpkin muffins ($3 each or $30 per dozen), pumpkin bread mini-loaves ($3 each or $30 per dozen), and full sized pumpkin bread loaves ($16 each)
 Come by and see me tomorrow! You'll be able to get a taste of what makes Goodies by the Pound goodies the best around!

Those of you who don't live in the area, don't worry! I can ship my goodies anywhere with just a small shipping charge. Just e-mail me your order and address and get ready for your goodies to arrive at your door!

No comments:

Post a Comment