Welcome to my blog, I hope you like all of the goodies that I post here! To place an order, just e-mail me at Goodiesbypound@aol.com!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year everyone...I know it is a little late!

Thank you to everyone who viewed my blog in 2010 and for those of you who placed orders with me.  It was such an honor to be a part of your holiday celebrations.

I hope everyone is having a good 2011 so far.  If you are like me, the kids have gone back to school and you are getting your house back to normal, throwing out the tree and putting the decorations away for another year.

I am looking forward to a new year and making some new friends with this blog.  I am excited to start trying out some new recipes that my family and I have been brainstorming about.  Be on the lookout for pictures of the completed products.  My family is looking forward to testing out the recipies as are my neighbors.  Who wouldn't love a neighbor ringing the doorbell and asking if you would try a new cupcake, or brownie, or cookie??!!

Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment