Welcome to my blog, I hope you like all of the goodies that I post here! To place an order, just e-mail me at Goodiesbypound@aol.com!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars


Attention peanut butter and chocolate lovers! With a smooth chocolate topping over a tasty peanut butter and graham cracker base, these Peanut Butter Bars are absolutely delicious! If you love peanut butter cups, then you will love these. Great for an after school snack, for dessert, or for something to bring to a neighborhood gathering that will impress your friends and family! Maybe your Valentine would love some chocolate-covered peanut butter bars?

3 comments:

  1. I do love chocolate and peanut butter...these look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, set me up with a dozen of these tasty morsels! Is there a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have the recipe. It is very easy, my 11 year old daughter helped. Stay tuned, I will put the recipe up!

    ReplyDelete